CIM Issues #5963
mRID topics [incl GMDM #19]
The usage of mRID has been brought up during the GMDM IOP and followings are the topics to be covered
• Should the UML be changed to make the mRID a UUID instead of a string?
• The omission of mRID in favor of rdf:ID/rdf:about has been inadequately canonized. How can we canonize this in a way that does not retroactively break anyone’s software?
• When the mRID is included, what should be done when the mRID value does not exactly match the fully-expanded rdf:ID/rdf:about?
• What should be done for mRIDs that are not UUIDs but that do not correctly override the xml:base?
• What should be done when a 61968-100 mRID does not conform to the xml:base nor exactly match the fully-expanded rdf:ID/rdf:about?
Updated by Pat Brown 4 months ago
- File GMDM 19 - Consistent up-to-date approach to identifiers.docx GMDM 19 - Consistent up-to-date approach to identifiers.docx added
- File GMDM IOP Serialization.docx GMDM IOP Serialization.docx added
- File Joeps thoughts on identifiers.docx Joeps thoughts on identifiers.docx added
- File Pats thoughts and notes on identifiers.docx Pats thoughts and notes on identifiers.docx added
- Subject changed from mRID topics to mRID topics [incl GMDM #19]
See attached files for GMDM-related information on the topic.
Updated by Jim Waight 4 months ago
- File mRID discussion.pptx mRID discussion.pptx added
WG16 inputs from Alvaro
Updated by Alvaro Marciel about 2 months ago
ENTSO-E position on mRID