- Login: Yang.Feng
- Registered on: 10/15/2021
- Last connection: 07/13/2022
|WG13 Issues||Manager, WG13Admin||10/15/2021|
- 10:00 PM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #5870 (New): BusSegment - Profiles
- 09:59 PM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #5869 (New): BusSegment - UML updates
- 09:57 PM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #5868 (New): New BusSegment for busbar modeling
- The current BusBarSection class is a single terminal ConductingEquipment that represents where the physical busbar is...
- 03:54 PM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #5375 (New): Review removed paragraphs from Part-11 and see where they fit
- Margaret has decided to remove the some of the paragraphs describing distribution network models (e.g., distribution ...
- 10:58 AM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #5044: Review circuit class in CIM18
- 09-May-2022 To add a sub-section for Circuit class use cases. PowerTransferCorridor is one of them -> capacity relate...
- 09:57 AM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #5045: Voltage-dependent reactive capability curve support
- n..n association of ReactiveCapbilityCurve <-> SynchronousMachine is dropped from 452 (by purpose, due to the unsuppo...
- 10:42 AM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #5339 (New): Copyright statement to be included in the 301 template
- Margaret has worked out a new copyright template to be included in future documents.
Todd & Yang need to fetch these...
- 10:49 AM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #5334: TapChanger model update - 301
- 10:18 AM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #5334 (New): TapChanger model update - 301
- To accommodate the TapChanger/TapChangerControl model for distribution circuit regulator.
It is therefore needed t...
- 10:51 AM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #4989: Feeder:How to modelize a feeder as a collection of equipme
- Tom M has looked into this for GMDM and may have an opinion on this.
Also available in: Atom