CIM Issues #5963
The usage of mRID has been brought up during the GMDM IOP and followings are the topics to be covered
• Should the UML be changed to make the mRID a UUID instead of a string?
• The omission of mRID in favor of rdf:ID/rdf:about has been inadequately canonized. How can we canonize this in a way that does not retroactively break anyone’s software?
• When the mRID is included, what should be done when the mRID value does not exactly match the fully-expanded rdf:ID/rdf:about?
• What should be done for mRIDs that are not UUIDs but that do not correctly override the xml:base?
• What should be done when a 61968-100 mRID does not conform to the xml:base nor exactly match the fully-expanded rdf:ID/rdf:about?
No data to display