CIM Issues #4989
Feeder:How to modelize a feeder as a collection of equipme
How to modelize a feeder as a collection of equipments powered by the same Feeder-switch.
It is a notion derived from connectivity, Swicthes positions, on which different set of rules (may differ from on utility to an other) are applied to define the spreading part of network concerned.
- Usually one Switch feeds a network this network part.
- Open Switches serve as borderline with other network parts (used to rescue when a feeder-switch is down).
- These 2 special points of the network part should be clearly identified and indicate what they are borders to.
- To satisfy deferent detailed level applications, expressing the composition of the FEEDER should be possible at 2 detail-levels: Containers and elementary equipments.
- Containers: Substation,Line, VoltageLevel for undetailed definition.
- ConductingEquipments or ConnectivityNodes for detailed definition.
- Feeders might be hierarchically subdivided (for Exemple a MV-Feeder, feeds/includes several LV subnetworks ).
Resurect the Circuit class (or name it as Feeder).
Define associations to its contents:
Define associations to its limits:
3- FeedingNodes: Circuit <---> Terminal. Identify the Terminal(s) of the ConductingEquipment considered as Incomming point of the feeder. (Might the feeder-switch, or first ACLineSegment connected to it).
4- CircuitEnds: Circuit <----> Terminal
Identify the Terminal(s) of open switches that are shared by 2 Circuits.
Define association to its subdivisions:
5- Circuit(Including) <----> ("Included in") Circuit
Assign to Energy Model Requirements Subgroup
For additional information: