- Login: erictephan
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/06/2021
- Last connection: 04/26/2023
|CIM Joint Issues||Manager, CIMJointAdmin||07/06/2021|
|WG13 Issues||Manager, WG13Admin||07/06/2021|
- 11:21 AM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #4922: Temperature dependent and most restrictive operational limit
- April 5, 2023: It would be good to look at the use cases for this. (Lars-Ola, Tom B, Chuck, Martin M., Chavdar)
- 10:46 AM WG13 Issues CIM Issues #4943 (Review): ControlAreaGenratingUnit2: IOP suggest to clarify the usag
- 06:33 PM CIM Joint Issues CIM Issues #5345: Add attribute nextReadingSchedule to UsagePoint
- Please refer to the latest standard data types https://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema11-2/ that cover duration and derivatio...
- 04:20 PM CIM Joint Issues CIM Issues #5295: Joint issue on ACLineSegment physical modeling clarification
- Discussion is needed:
1) If the new ConductingInfo class on the 61968 should be be used by the 61970 modeling?
- 03:11 PM CIM Joint Issues CIM Issues #5295: Joint issue on ACLineSegment physical modeling clarification
- AI: 61968-4 team to meet and develop proposal.
- 01:32 PM WG14 Part 4 Issues CIM Issues #6262 (New): One AssetInfo Datasheet can contain multiple sheets for each component
- This should be linked to TransformerTank Combined Issues #5302
- 12:23 PM CIM Joint Issues CIM Issues #5316 (Open): How to best associate the CIM with other related information standards such as ERP, GML, and BIM
- 12:22 PM CIM Joint Issues CIM Issues #5316: How to best associate the CIM with other related information standards such as ERP, GML, and BIM
- During the Richland meeting we discussed this issue is part of a broader topic that other working groups are facing s...
- 11:51 AM CIM Joint Issues CIM Issues #5365 (Open): Version control in XSDs
- 11:22 AM CIM Joint Issues CIM Issues #6140 (Open): Alignment of Part 6 WorkTasks profile with Part 9 MeterConfig profile
Also available in: Atom