- Login: thierry.dufaure
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/16/2021
- Last connection: 09/07/2023
|Test Procedure Issues||IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||09/10/2021|
|GOOSE Performance||IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||02/16/2021|
|SCL Tooling||IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||02/16/2021|
- 06:49 AM Server Issues #6483: Need to be able to test 61850-7-420
- Is there a reason for the scope of IEC61850 Edition 2?
According to IEC 61850-7-420:2021, the namespace of 7-420 inc...
- 06:41 AM Server Issues #6365: Considering PTP version 2.1
- The purpose on ongoing TF 9-3 is to issue an 9-3 Ed2 to reference and harmonize with IEC 61588:2019.
- 06:34 AM Server Issues #6466: TP1.2 sSvs1 step 6 shall be removed
- I tend to disagree; the recommended range from 9-2 is still a recommended range from 9-2 Ed2.1 perspective, and we sh...
- 05:47 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Support #6303: LN PDIF – setting for nominal current
- Thierry Dufaure wrote in #note-2: - Typo for the HiVRtg / LoVRtg - they are both located in YPTR
> I guees, that the...
- 06:17 AM Server Issues #6278: Test case sSBOes1, sDOes1 miss referring to PIXIT entries
- I agree with the proposed changes. Ct25 still applicable to Ed2.
See proposed modification
- 04:47 AM Server Issues #6268: sCtl5 step 6 and step10 expected result does not apply to control objects without physical output
- see updated draft that includes the comment resolution:
1) to execute the command at the electrical interface to the...
- 09:29 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Support #6303: LN PDIF – setting for nominal current
- I guees, that the setting LoSet and HiSet apply the differential protection for power transformer:
LoSet would defin...
- 08:28 AM Server Issues #6268: sCtl5 step 6 and step10 expected result does not apply to control objects without physical output
- See the modified sCtl5 test procedures. The note 4) explains the condition for selecting the correct LN resp. control...
- 04:28 AM Server Issues #656: Publish/subscribe enum with value > 127
- I wouldn't make the test conditional ENS can be subscribed.
The ENS using values outside the INT8 range, could be in...
- 09:25 AM Server Issues #6210: sSvs4 remove PIXIT entry Svs3
- PIXIT Entry Svs3 is wrong. There shall not be difference for preferred of backward rate with regard to simulation.
Also available in: Atom