- Login: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/16/2021
- Last connection: 10/20/2022
|Test Procedure Issues||IEC 61850 TPWG Entry, IEC61850_TPWG_MANAGER, IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||09/10/2021|
|Client||IEC61850_TPWG_MANAGER, IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||02/16/2021|
|GOOSE Performance||IEC61850_TPWG_MANAGER, IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||02/16/2021|
|SCL Tooling||IEC61850_TPWG_MANAGER, IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||02/16/2021|
|Server||Manager, IEC61850_TPWG_MANAGER, IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||02/16/2021|
- 09:59 AM Server Issues #5961: sCtl16 shall specify LocSta/MltLev to match with table B.1
- processed the comments: remove LLN0, move CSWI "if supported" to table A.4.2;
- 08:32 AM Server Issues #6169 (In Progress): verify IED can subscribe to GOOSE/SV from ServerAt accesspoint
- At the IOP in Milan it was detected that some devices could not subscribe to GOOSE/SV from an IED ServerAt accesspoin...
- 07:57 AM Server Issues #6157 (In Progress): sCnf/sMdl not applicable for test equipment
- PIXIT As9 indicates the DUT is test equipment or not. Test equipment has no ICD file. Test equipment imports existing...
- 07:38 AM Server Issues #652: Publisher can use maximum number of dataset elements
- Added attachment for sGop13
- 03:26 AM Server Issues #5961: sCtl16 shall specify LocSta/MltLev to match with table B.1
- Updated attachment based on feedback thierry; added precondition LocSta=F when supported and changed orCat from 2 to ...
- 02:11 AM Server Issues #5917: 'Expected result' for some test cases of CB9b: GOOSE subscribe
- Updated the attachment as agreed upon
- 06:14 AM Server Issues #5347: How should time correlated GOOSE change status in GOOSE Performance test
- Attached solution
- 03:50 AM Server Issues #5910: Need to test that IEDs support 1 Step and 2 Step clocks: IOP 2022
- Update sTmP1 to repeat the test for 1-step and 2-step
- 03:38 AM Server Issues #5912: sSrv6 checking the read-only part is always applicable
- sSrv6 expected result already specifies what valKind is read-only and writable:
2. DUT sends SetDataValues(FC=B...
- 02:57 AM Server Issues #5917: 'Expected result' for some test cases of CB9b: GOOSE subscribe
- The “goose ping-pong mechanism” is specified in detail after the table of abstract test procedures. And then referred...
Also available in: Atom