Clarification of blocked mode
Create an InterOp tissue in 7-4 ed2.1
IEC 61850-7-4 Ed2.1
IEC 61850-7-4 defines blocked mode as “No (wired) output data (digital by relays or analogue setpoints) will be issued to the process. ».
Does "no order is issued" means "no modification of contact of binary output", or "binary outup in idle state (define by configuration)"?
Proposal to discuss :
- the contact for transient outputs to assume its default position (open if normally open and closed if normally closed).
- the contact for non-transient outputs to remain in its state
Updated by Carlos Rodriguez del Castillo over 1 year ago
- Due date set to 11/21/2021
- Category set to Standard clarification required
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Discuss in Upcoming Meeting changed from Yes to No
- Short Proposal set to Create an InterOp tissue in 7-4 ed2.1
- Standard(s) set to IEC 61850-7-4 Ed2.1
- The original idea was not to trip the breaker when in test mode
- Agreee to create an InterOp tissue in 7-4 Ed2.1