- Login: mmerley
- Registered on: 03/30/2021
- Last connection: 12/05/2022
|IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force||Reporter||03/30/2021|
|Test Procedure Issues||IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||09/10/2021|
- 10:00 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Support #624: Clarification of using of ValKind, ValImport.
- Here is an example of the requested mechanism in a top down engineering.
The disconnector switch locking information...
- 11:57 PM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Feature #622: Parameters not available in standardized LN
- More information added in the RTE use case document with answers to WG10 UF comments.
- 11:32 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Feature #5374: Creation of a new LN for protection function
- The process to manage request from WG10 will be discussed in next plenary meeting of TC95 on October 6, 2022.
- 03:40 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Support #624: Clarification of using of ValKind, ValImport.
- More details on the use case :
- Clarification needed only for ValImport (not for ValKind)
- It seems necessary to ...
- 02:36 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Improvement #629: TCTR and TVTR new DO to identify physical terminal allocation in the IED
- Precision about the use case : to be able to indicate the link between the IED and the physical terminal of Instrumen...
- 08:28 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Improvement #618: Evolution of DO SumSqA of LN SPTRExt
- Proposal to set the status to "In progress" as there is no information expected from RTE (issuer of the issue) ?
- 08:56 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Improvement #5372 (Resolved): Simultaneous change of InRef.setSrcRef and InRef.setSrcCB for dynamic commutation
- A simple static communication description in SCD based on “Input/ExtRef” combined with later binding is not always su...
- 07:41 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Support #613: Clarification of representation of tap changer (LN ATTC, YLTC).
- The clarification elements provided by the TF answer RTE question.
The issue could be closed.
- 03:20 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Improvement #673: CPU monitoring
- Proposal sent by RTE to Dehui Chen on 2021-09-29.
- 03:02 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Bug #671: Complete XSD file adding CDC CGS
- It is ok for RTE to close this issue.
Also available in: Atom