Parameters not available in standardized LN
Need use cases before going into details
Some parameters needed for RTE functions are not available in normalized LN. Some generic parameters (with threshold, delay, boolean) should be available, for example in LN GAPC.
Example : for Passive Load Feeder Protection, it is needed to have an "on/off" parameter for the blocking of PAP function in case of upstream fault detected by distance protection.
Updated by Carlos Rodriguez del Castillo almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Short Proposal set to Need use cases before going into details
During meeting 2020-11-24:
We need a list of the needed settings requierements and then we could decide to include in the GAPC LN.
Likely to be part of edition 3.
RTE will send us the list and use case of parameters and definition.
There is a concern about the "threshold" and how many of them we will need
Updated by Carlos Rodriguez del Castillo over 1 year ago
- GPAC LN use cases: RTE to give more information
- SetPhNum/SetPhsOrig: Information should be taken from the source, using the connection between the source and the target P-Logical Nodes.
- NamAccRtg: Should be taken from the SCL file. This setting is part of the TCTR/TVTR.
- PhyConnITF: Clarification from RTE is needed, If the goal is to indicate the type of interface, Communication section could be used to model this interface.
- VRtg – ARtg – HzRtg: Similar to the other ones, this information should be part of the source to guarantee consistency of information, rather than having the same setting in all of the P-logical node instances. The question is how to be able to get this information and how to be sure that the information is in the CID file of the IED that needs the information. Possibilities: ExtRef with Poll method.
Updated by Carlos Rodriguez del Castillo about 1 month ago
We need more time to understand the info provided by RTE.
- We need a clearer use case for SetPhNum proposal, to understand the dynamic change of the setting
- OpDlTmms in GAPC LN has been discussed in the past, should be handled in Ed3. --> Create an issue in WG10FutureWork related to this
- DITmms, StrVal, OnOff, SetNb --> Needs separate discussions
Actions for next meeting:
- CRC: Split the issue in separate issues to addressed them separately.
Updated by Carlos Rodriguez del Castillo 11 days ago
- Status changed from Triage to Closed
- Discuss in Upcoming Meeting changed from Yes to No
- Needs More Information changed from Yes to No