- Login: vladan.cvejic
- Registered on: 02/09/2021
- Last connection: 09/28/2022
|IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force||Reporter, MANAGER_UFTF||02/09/2021|
- 09:04 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5966 (New): Indicate typical SIUnit for every DO with CDC MV would help users + Add a dedicated attribute in NSD files instead of having it in the description ?
- In IEC61850-7-4, some DO with CDC MV have a SIUnit that is indicated in the description of the DO.
> Example : in MM...
- 08:11 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5965 (New): Schedules - allow updates to single values while schedules are running
- Context: how to use IEC 61850 for DER and microgrids (IEC 61850-90-23 CD1).
IEC 61850-7-4 prescribes that schedule...
- 08:17 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5944 (New): Need to create a new LN of group P (Protection), as "PCDP" to represent the Pole Discrepancy Protection.
- This protection is used to detect the pole discrepancy and send, after a waiting time, a general trip order.
- 08:17 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5943 (New): New LN of group L (as "LTED") to represent the dynamic topology of the substation.
Some functions need to know the current topology of the substation.
For doing that,
- 1 LN LTED is insta...
- 08:16 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5942 (New): Activation and deactivation of a function by configuration.
- The DO "mod" allows to activate or deactivate a function with online control.
Currently, to deactivate a function by...
- 08:16 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5941 (New): IEC61850.Tissue #1755 Event driven schedules – Add DO to stop schedule by event
- Part 7-4, page 169/482, clause 6.6.9 table 70:
The possibility to stop an event driven schedule by another event is ...
- 08:15 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5940 (New): Multiple LNodes implemented by same LN
- From IOP discussions:
"When a specification defines multiple LNodes in the specification which are implemented by th...
- 08:14 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5939 (New): Mapping of another phases system description to the generic phases phsA, phsB, phsC
- Example : how to map system 0-4-8 or 3-7-11 to phsA-phsB-phsC.
Helpful for maintenance and exploitation of the system.
- 08:14 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5938 (New): LN RADR evolution
- Evolution of DO of LN RADR to identify the label of the channel.
To set the label (in text) of the different channel...
- 08:13 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5937 (New): Report of current active setting group
- The current active setting group cannot be sent in a report in an spontaneous way, and you can only use GetDataValues...
Also available in: Atom