- Login: michael.haecker
- Registered on: 02/19/2021
- Last connection: 03/03/2023
|IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work||Manager||10/07/2021|
|Test Procedure Issues||IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||09/10/2021|
|GOOSE Performance||IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||02/20/2021|
|SCL Tooling||IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||02/20/2021|
- 08:10 AM Server Issues #6281 (In Progress): Templates for Ed. 2.1 conformance statements
- For Ed.2.1 there is no more a stand-alone PIXIT template. The template is attached to the Ed.2.1 test procedure docum...
- 09:45 AM Server Issues #6269 (Resolved): sSrv9, sSrv10: change Table 3 to Table D.1 reference
- In sSrv9 "Semantic of measured value (MV, CMV, WYE, DEL, SEQ" we find the following references: "IEC 61850-7-3 Subcla...
- 01:27 PM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Bug #6256 (Resolved): IEC 61850-7-4 list of abbreviations
- Clause 4.2 / Table 1 of Part 7-4 lists the abbreviations used in data object names.
In this list entries exist whi...
- 11:55 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Feature #6186 (Closed): Changing the ActSG while reservation by another client is ongoing
- In UCAIug IEC 61850 2022 IOP there was a test case 'SGCB_ActSG_with_ResvTMS_07' - Ability of a Server to accept chang...
- 09:13 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Bug #6184 (Closed): Trigger option 'dchg' for settings of FC=SG
- Technical discussion about Tissue 1851
copy from Tissue:
Reference is made to Tissue #204. Despite Tissu...
- 11:10 AM Server Issues #6174 (Rejected): Amend sCtl7 to test both interlocking check and check synchronizing ?
- The title for sCtl7 is „Checks conditions“, so valid for both interlock check and synchronism check. The behaviour on...
- 11:21 AM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Improvement #5876 (Resolved): Proposal of a new LN class ASWI
- This is to register a user requirement for a new LN class ASWI, independent from ASEQ LN class proposed in IEC/TR 618...
- 03:54 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5310 (Accepted): New CDC for IEC/TC 57/WG 18
- Two new Common Data Classes are requested for the transmission of analysed vibration data.
- 12:41 PM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5105 (Accepted): Outcome of WG 10 Workshop "Future of IEC 61850"
- Placeholder for the outcome of WG 10 Workshop "Future of IEC 61850" held October 2020 including updates.
- 03:37 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #5104 (Accepted): Add a type code 'INV'
- From WG 10 meeting October 2021, WG 17 report
Recommendation R31 for CIM_61850 harmonization:
In IEC 61850-6 ad...
Also available in: Atom