- Login: michael.haecker
- Registered on: 02/19/2021
- Last connection: 09/13/2023
|61850-7-5 and 61850-7-500||Manager||06/14/2023|
|IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work||WG10 Future Work Manager||10/07/2021|
|Test Procedure Issues||IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||09/10/2021|
|GOOSE Performance||IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||02/20/2021|
|SCL Tooling||IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||02/20/2021|
- 11:14 AM 61850-7-5 and 61850-7-500 IEC61850-7-5 #6500 (New): Parameters to enforce the checking of interlocking and synchronism
- Enhancement of the datamodel with two new setting parameters 'EnfItl' and 'EnfSyn'.
The concept was already develope...
- 11:08 AM 61850-7-5 and 61850-7-500 IEC61850-7-5 #6499 (New): Explanation text on the application of check conditions
- A chapter to be added to explain the application of check conditions.
cross reference to #6498
Include a tab...
- 10:59 AM 61850-7-5 and 61850-7-500 IEC61850-7-5 #6498 (New): Explanation text on the usage of SwModKey
- A chapter to be added to explain the usage of SwModKey.
cross reference to #6392
To be clarified whether ther...
- 10:43 AM 61850-7-5 and 61850-7-500 IEC61850-7-5 #6497 (New): Explanation text of IEC/TR 61850-7-500 clause 10.1.1.2
- The explanation text to IEC/TR 61850-7-500 Figure 10 provided in clause 10.1.1.2 is not clear enough.
The last graph...
- 10:30 AM Server Issues #6491 (Resolved): Incorrect reference
- In test procedures sGos20, sGos21 and sGos22 reference is made to "IEC 61850-7-2 Subclause 220.127.116.11".
- 09:18 AM GOOSE Performance Issues #6489 (New): Reducing the needed resources for time correlated subscribed GOOSE not used for ping-pong
- The tests include subscribing to time correlated GOOSE not used for ping-pong. The DUT is required to subscribe to 5*...
- 08:51 AM GOOSE Performance Issues #6488 (Resolved): Incorrect reference
- In all detailed test procedures Gpf1 to Gpf9 under "Expected results" reference is made to paragraph "3.3 Test passed...
- 09:59 AM 61850-7-5 and 61850-7-500 IEC61850-7-5 #6395: Figure 15 SelOpn and SelCls are incorrect
- Confirm the copy-and-paste error.
Drawing modified, ready for use in Ed.2 of this document.
- 04:00 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10 Future Work #5933: Proposal of a new LN class ASWI
- See updates/comments made on the original record in UFTF database.
- 12:10 PM IEC 61850 User Feedback Task Force Support #6303: LN PDIF – setting for nominal current
- I would like to offer another protection application related explanation, valid for both transformer differential pro...
Also available in: Atom