sCnf/sMdl not applicable for test equipment
11/15/2022 (about 6 months late)
Discuss in Upcoming Meeting:
Initial Test Document:
Updated Test Document:
Test Case ID:
Test Procedure Update
Triggering Tissue 2:
Triggering Tissue 3:
PIXIT As9 indicates the DUT is test equipment or not. Test equipment has no ICD file. Test equipment imports existing SCD/IID from other manufacturers. For Amd1 we required the DUT has an ICT tool to export IID/ICD and import SCD file. Test equipment only imports SCD file.
We propose that for test equipment all the sCnf/sMdl test cases are not applicable, except "import SCD" sCnf5
For example add in clause A2 and A3 a general paragraph: The following test cases are not applicable for test equipment
Updated by IEC 61850 TPWG 7 months ago
- Due date set to 11/15/2022
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Richard Schimmel
Add in clause A2 and A3 a general paragraph: The following test cases are not applicable for test equipment, conditional on PIXIT As9.
Richard to draft.
Updated by Richard Schimmel 6 months ago
- File Solution to redmine 6157 test equipment.docx Solution to redmine 6157 test equipment.docx added
Updated by IEC 61850 TPWG 6 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Closed Reason Test Procedure Update added
- Closed Reason deleted (