IEC 61850 TPWG
- Login: IEC61850_TPWG
- Registered on: 07/26/2022
- Last connection: 11/01/2022
|General Testing Issues||Manager, IEC61850_TPWG_MANAGER||08/09/2022|
|GOOSE Performance||IEC61850_TPWG_MANAGER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||07/26/2022|
|SCL Tooling||IEC61850_TPWG_MANAGER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||07/26/2022|
- 09:04 AM Server Issues #652 (Resolved): Publisher can use maximum number of dataset elements
- 08:52 AM Server Issues #5961: sCtl16 shall specify LocSta/MltLev to match with table B.1
- Richard concerned about focus on CSWI when the LocSta applies to any LN.
CSWI is common use case, perhaps state this...
- 08:36 AM Client Issues #6172 (In Progress): client check bits must be tested
- per resolution of https://redmine.ucaiug.org/issues/5319 client check bits must meet the operational condition of th...
- 08:28 AM Server Issues #5319 (Closed): T1782 sCtl7 addcause "inconsistent-parameters" when check=00 not-supported
- No change to server, new issue open for client.
- 08:23 AM Server Issues #6169 (In Progress): verify IED can subscribe to GOOSE/SV from ServerAt accesspoint
Richard to draft.
- 08:22 AM Server Issues #6157 (In Progress): sCnf/sMdl not applicable for test equipment
Add in clause A2 and A3 a general paragraph: The following test cases are not applicable for test equip...
- 08:12 AM SCL Tooling Issues #5926: Review ICT TP
- Ready to publish, no outstanding comments.
Any further issues to be entered in Redmine.
- 08:06 AM General Testing Issues Improvement #5960: Herb to review access control of test documents
- New maillist for TPWG, restricted to UCAIug members has been created and will be available for use soon.
- 09:13 AM Server Issues #5319: T1782 sCtl7 addcause "inconsistent-parameters" when check=00 not-supported
- TISSUE resolved.
Client TP, PIXIT need to change.
sCtl7 does not need to be updated.
- 08:59 AM Server Issues #5917 (Resolved): 'Expected result' for some test cases of CB9b: GOOSE subscribe
Also available in: Atom