sSrvN4 is mandatory, used SetDataValues service is optional in PICS and may not be not supported
sSrvN4 is mandatory for Ed.2_Rev2p0p6 and Ed2Amd1_Rev1p1:
1. DUT sends response with data access error “object-access-denied”
1. Client sends a SetDataValues request with a read-only FCDA
I wonder why a possible not supported service is mandatory to test. Some other sSrvx are optional based on PICS entry. I see it then as how a server handles a "unknown" write request.
Currently tested server, not supporting service, responds correctly.
Updated by IEC 61850 TPWG about 2 months ago
- Due date set to 09/06/2022
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Richard Schimmel
- Closed Reason Test Procedure Update added
- Closed Reason deleted (
Keep as mandatory.
reject or error message from device that does not support setDataValue should be considered "pass".