The Ed2 GOOSE performance also apply for Ed2Amd1
The IEC 61850-5 performance requirements in Ed2Amd1 did not change. P1=3ms, P2=10ms etc.
As such we can apply the Ed2 test procedures also for Ed2Amd1.
I propose to update the title from:
- Test procedures for GOOSE performance according to IEC 61850-5 and IEC 61850-10 Edition 2
- Test procedures for GOOSE performance according to IEC 61850-5 and IEC 61850-10 Edition 2 and Edition 2 with Amendment 1
The certificate should refer to the Edition of the device under test:
- IEC 61850-5 Edition 2 Performance Class P1 (3ms)
- IEC 61850-5 Edition 2 with Amendment 1 Performance Class P1 (3ms)
Updated by Xiaohui WANG 5 months ago
Xiaohui WANG wrote:
I support this suggestion. As it is the same description whatever the Figure "Definition of 'overall transfer time' t and indication of process times" or "Definition of messages types and performance classes" in both IEC 61850 Ed2 and Ed2Amd1, the test method and pass criteria should be valid and applicable for two version standards. Otherwise this is not reasonable for manufactures who implement Ed2Amd1 IEC61850 features but have to get Ed2.1 conformance certificate and Ed2 GOOSE performance certificate for single product separately
Updated by Richard Schimmel 4 months ago
- File UCAiug Annex B GoosePerformance Certificate Template.docx UCAiug Annex B GoosePerformance Certificate Template.docx added
Attached the certificate template