Functional constraint object non-volatility ambiguous - TISSUE 1822
Test procedure needs to add steps to consider writable CF, SP, DC.
Write CF/SP/DC, restart device, validate online changes are kept.
Updated by Richard Schimmel 18 days ago
- Initial Test Document set to Ed2.1 TP1.2
- Test Case ID set to sSrv16 (new)
I propose to add a new (conditional) test case (sSrv16) in the server group.
1. Client requests SetDataValues of a writable attribute with FC=SP, DC, EX with a new value which is different from the initial value in SCL
2. Client requests GetDataValues
3. Cause DUT restart by simulating a temporarily power outage and client requests associate
4. Client requests GetDataValues
1. DUT sends response+
2. DUT sends response+ with the new value
3. DUT send Associate response+
4. DUT sends response+ with the new value