Single phase and multi phase trip indication for the autorecloser
Both option 3 and 4 seems feasible. The issue will be sent to 7-5/500 task force.
IEC 61850-7-5, IEC61850-7-500
Autorecloser function needs to know if the trip is single-phase or three-phase,
and different actions are taken.
"general" DA means any trip, and "phsX" is activated per-phase, so how to know when
there is a multi-phase or single-phase indication?
The autorecloser function is not able to define, based on the protection and trip
signals, if the fault is single or multiphase. The autorecloser function needs a
specific activation of the single phase or multiphase sequence.
Option 1 does not solve all the situations (for example, trip logic under autrecloser out of servie).
Option 2 does not solve all the situations since you need to know external information to modify the trip/operation behaviour.
The way to know if there is a three-phase trip is and AND of phsA, phsB, phsC.
Question to 7-5/7-500: Why the standard does not define bi-phsa or three-phase faults?
Updated by Carlos Rodriguez del Castillo over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Private changed from Yes to No
- Short Proposal set to Both option 3 and 4 seems feasible. The issue will be sent to 7-5/500 task force.
- Standard(s) changed from IEC 61850-7-4 to IEC 61850-7-5, IEC61850-7-500
- Discuss in Upcoming Meeting changed from Yes to No
- Proposal descriptions updated (diff)