sGop13 does not consider that dataset with maximumAttributes number of FCD may be too big for GOOSE
redmine 652 (https://redmine.ucaiug.org/issues/652) adds a mandatory test case sGop13 to configure GoCB with a dataset with at least maxAttribtues number of FCD dataset elements.
And it expects the DUT to send GOOSE messages.
But this does not consider the situation that the dataset may be too big to fit into a single GOOSE message and conflict with test case sGopN2.
The maxAttribtues is not only used for GOOSE but also for dataset used in RCB.
RCB can have a very big dataset because it can send out segment but GOOSE can not.
Suggest to update the test case with words "if accepted"
Updated by IEC 61850 TPWG 3 months ago
- Due date set to 03/21/2023
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Richard Schimmel
Needs further review.
Updated by IEC 61850 TPWG 2 months ago
Needs further review. sGop13 likely nonconformant.
definition of maxAttributes, particularly note at the bottom of the table in part 6 may need a TISSUE.
sGop13 effectively restricts the size of all datasets in the device to 1518 when GOOSE is supported, which seems wrong.
max PDU size has implication here also for getDataSetValues.
Updated by IEC 61850 TPWG about 1 month ago
- Due date changed from 03/21/2023 to 05/02/2023
652 / sGop13 must be revised to consider PDU size as a limit to maxAttributes.
Updated by Richard Schimmel 29 days ago
- File Solution to redmine 0652 and 6276 sGop13 max dataset (2may2023).docx Solution to redmine 0652 and 6276 sGop13 max dataset (2may2023).docx added
Added "not exceeding the ethernet PDU size limit"
Updated by IEC 61850 TPWG 15 days ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved