Extension of P-type to describe connexion type (PhysCon)
Extent the P-type to include new standardized types. See notes.
We propose to add, for P Type = Type, the values : 1000BaseT, 100BaseFX, 1000BaseLX, monomode, and for P type = Plug, the value : LC.
Standardized useful types.
Updated by Carlos Rodriguez del Castillo over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Short Proposal set to Extent the P-type to include new standardized types. See notes.
Extent the P-type to include new standardized types. Take into into account in edition 3 of part 6 to create a pre-defined list to be used by users. The current list is a recomendation. We have to create a tissue for that.
Another issue is to create service communication capability for the port identifiying which services are available in each port (GOOSE, MMS, only GOOSE, GOOSE+MMS, NTP):
- MMS is available if IP address is defined
- GOOSE and SV are available in <Services>
Decision: Services in the access point describe the capabilities and there is no need to duplicate the information in P-type in communication section.
Updated by Carlos Rodriguez del Castillo about 2 years ago
- Due date set to 05/24/2021
- Assignee set to Camille Bloch
- Discuss in Upcoming Meeting changed from Yes to No
- To discuss in WG10 set to No
2021-03-02: Camille will create the tissue and maybe it could be included in amendment 2.2 since it is not impacting existing configuration