SCT behavior needs to be specified regarding mismatch between substation section and IED section
Standard clarification required
03/20/2023 (about 2 months late)
2022 f2F IOP
TF Unique ID:
Discuss in Upcoming Meeting:
To discuss in WG10:
Needs More Information:
During the 2022 F2F IOP, a problem with ICD import was found in a SCT tool (other tools did not have an issue with the import). See attached file for description
Updated by Vladan Cvejic 7 months ago
- Discuss in Upcoming Meeting changed from No to Yes
Updated by Carlos Rodriguez del Castillo 7 months ago
- Due date set to 03/20/2023
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Discuss in Upcoming Meeting changed from Yes to No
- To discuss in WG10 changed from No to Yes
- Standard(s) set to IEC 61850-6
To be discussed at next WG10 plenary meeting.
Substation section in ICD is not forbidden.
The SCT does not know what to do with the ICD substation section. SCT could ignore it, but we need to discuss it.