Need to test that IEDs support 1 Step and 2 Step clocks: IOP 2022
10/04/2022 (about 8 months late)
Discuss in Upcoming Meeting:
Initial Test Document:
Updated Test Document:
Test Case ID:
Test Procedure Update
Triggering Tissue 2:
Triggering Tissue 3:
During the 2022 IEC 61850 IOP, it was found that some IEDs would not sync to clocks that are 1 step. This lead to protection being blocked.
A test needs to be added.
An analysis also needs to be done if such a test is needed for a client.
Updated by Herbert Falk 10 months ago
- 61850 Standard 9-2, 9-3 added
Updated by IEC 61850 TPWG 10 months ago
- Due date set to 10/04/2022
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to Richard Schimmel
- Closed Reason Test Procedure Update added
- Closed Reason deleted (
Discuss with Jay Anderson and Jean-Sebastian
9-3 in revision.
refer to 1588 until 9-3 is published?
Updated by Richard Schimmel 8 months ago
- File Solution to redmine 5910 sTmP1 1step and 2step.docx Solution to redmine 5910 sTmP1 1step and 2step.docx added
- Test Case ID set to sTmP1
- 61850 Standard deleted (
Update sTmP1 to repeat the test for 1-step and 2-step
Updated by IEC 61850 TPWG 8 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved