- Login: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/25/2021
- Last connection: 03/17/2023
|Test Procedure Issues||IEC61850_TPWG_DEVELOPER, IEC61850_TPWG_REPORTER||09/10/2021|
- 08:33 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #6165 (New): https://iec61850.tissue-db.com/tissue/1844 - Implementation of SumSwARs in 3-phase circuit breaker inaccurate
- Proposal from tissue:
"By changing the PressCond of SumSwARs from O / O to OMulti / O, three summation currents can ...
- 08:29 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #6164 (New): https://iec61850.tissue-db.com/tissue/1825 - Permission mode for control/setting of a scheduled entity from a client
- In TF7-5 a comprehensive example based on existing model in part 7-4 should be prepared. This could lead to improveme...
- 08:21 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #6163 (New): https://iec61850.tissue-db.com/tissue/1804 - When e.g. LocSta = false, result of command to switch DO Mod with "station-control" not clear.
- Topic will be discussed in TF7-5/7-500. Future improvement comes from future TR 7-500.
- 08:19 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #6162 (New): https://iec61850.tissue-db.com/tissue/1803 - Mechanical Blocking of 3 way switches
- From Tissue:
"Multi way switches like combined earthing / disconnecting switches may have a mechanical protection to...
- 08:16 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #6161 (New): https://iec61850.tissue-db.com/tissue/1797 - SwModKey dependency of CSWI from LLN0
- The subject of this tissue is already in discussion in TF7-500/7-5. Clarification in future revision of TR 7-5 shall ...
- 08:11 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #6160 (New): https://iec61850.tissue-db.com/tissue/1796 LPHD.PwrSupAlm as Omulti
- Tissue is about redundant PS.
"Several devices include redundant power supplies. Each power supply can indicate a pr...
- 08:08 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #6159 (New): https://iec61850.tissue-db.com/tissue/1789 SCBR - Coilxxx-Data-Objects shall be Omulti
- Proposal is to add multiple instances for coil supervision in SCBR.
IN TF 90-3 we want to introduce a LN SCOL (Spe...
- 08:04 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #6158 (New): https://iec61850.tissue-db.com/tissue/1760 - OMulti for MMET data objects
- From tissue proposal:
"In the wind domain there can be multiple sensors for the same kind of measurement (e.g. wind ...
- 07:52 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #6156 (New): https://iec61850.tissue-db.com/tissue/1748 Arrays of CDC
- From Tissue:
Some fault location algorithms for tapped lines return several possible places(the amount is...
- 07:43 AM IEC TC57 WG10 Future Work WG10FutureWork #6155 (New): https://iec61850.tissue-db.com/tissue/1706 Missing LN for Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB)
- Missing Logical Node for modeling a Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB). A MCB can be operated many times compared to XFU...
Also available in: Atom