IEC61850.Tissue #1756 Event driven schedules – Extend description
Include in edition 3 - not very urgent
Issue for Part 7-4, page 482, clause K.2.4, second bullet list.
1. Text needs to describe what “external trigger” means regarding locally modelled event respective event modelled in another IED.
2. Text needs to describe behavior of new DO InSynStop
1)Replace the bullet point "A schedule may start running based on an external trigger, In such case it is said “event driven” by
"A schedule may start running or stop running based on external trigger, in such case it is said “event driven”.
Note: An external trigger may be modelled as an event located (1) in the same IED as the schedule or (2) in another IED. In both cases the CDC ORG is used to reference the event according to (1) or (2). In case (1) there is no need of a communication service to communicate the event. Case (2) requires a GOOSE or Report service to communicate the event.
2)Add a new bullet directly after the above bullet:
• An external trigger (InSyn and InSynStop are references to this trigger) shall be of type BOOLEAN. The transitions (False to True) shall be used to trigger the start of a schedule (InSyn) or the stop of a schedule (InSynStop). The transitions (True to False) shall be ignored. In an application of these triggers the semantic of the event should be described.
3) Add a new data object InSynStop to LN FSCH (CDC ORG, optional, desc: Object reference of the external trigger if the schedule is
stopped by an event.).
Updated by Vladan Cvejic 8 months ago
- Copied from Improvement #3099: IEC61850.Tissue #1756 Event driven schedules – Extend description added