CIM Issues #5801
Add settlementMethod attribute (String) in the MarketEvaluationPoint class
Add settlementMethod attribute (String) in the MarketEvaluationPoint class [0..1]
This will inform the Energy supplier if the energy volume for this Market Evaluation Point will be part of the imblance settlement energy volumes or the reconciliation energy volumes. E.g. when aggregating himself, he could compare the different sums of energy in order to verify that they are the same.
Suggested definition: Specifies how the energy volumes are treated for settlement for the Market Evaluation Point, such as profiled or non-profiled.
5/6: Attribute for AccountingPoint class
3/24/2022: Planned to be modeled in MarketManagement package.
8/18/2022: settlementMethod attribute was added to AccountingPoint class.
AccountingPoint attribute settlementMethod added
Updated by Becky Iverson 2 months ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Review
- Solution Version set to iec61970cim17v34_iec61968cim13v12_iec62325cim04v15
- Solution Applied By set to Becky Iverson
- Completion Date set to 10/10/2023
- Release Notes updated (diff)
- CIM Impacted Groups WG16 added
- CIM Impacted Groups deleted (